Play dress-up! I pulled out the dress-up clothes for the kids. We went medieval this afternoon. The knight in shining armour showed up for a sword fight to defend his beautiful princess.
The princess was not satisfied by watching. She, too, had to defend something or be like her wonderful knight in shining armour.
The wonderful knight . . .
The beautiful princess, Alaska style . . .
After playing dress-up, it was time for a new activity. I have been working on developing the kids artistic sides. How could I pass up the $1 watercolor sets? They have provided lots of afternoons of entertainment.
Another activity, writing thank you notes. Here is a picture of Stephen's first "Thank You" note. Now I just need to get it into the mail!
This winter I have been making bread. It is becoming easier and easier, as well as yummier and yummier!
No comments:
Post a Comment