There is a family at church that I have known for a while through work and church, but we haven't found time to hang out. Jean and I worked on that this spring. We have had a couple of play dates with the kids. She and I have become fast friends. It is like we have known each other forever. Conversation is easy, we are at similar stages in our life, and our kids play great together.
One of our play dates was to the zoo. We loaded all of the kids into my car. So thankful that my car can hold 4 carseats! The kids had so much fun riding in the car together. Jean and I had the peace of the front seats to ourselves! We had a great time. All of the kids walked the whole way. That made for nice naps for us that afternoon. All of the animals were out to bask in the springtime sun! The wolverine was running laps. The wolves were chasing the kids inside their fence. And Mr. Bear was letting us know that he was done sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment