Saturday, June 19, 2010

Easter

The kids were super excited about Easter. We really focused on the death and resurrection of Jesus this year and not the bunny. Both of the kids truly accepted the meaning of Easter. It warmed my heart to know they listen.

Of course we got all dressed up for church, so I took the opportunity to take their picture. It was kinda hard to get them serious as you can see from the candid shots. But once I did I got some great shots.

We had an awesome Easter dinner. Our bible study group got together for dinner. Matt and I made a prime rib and everyone else brought a side dish. Miss Erica brought my favorite dessert! I think Stephen likes it just as much as I do, or at least he likes the frosting as much!

No comments:

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.