Saturday, June 19, 2010

California - A Getaway Kids Version

Mom and dad were able to have a getaway during our trip. This was the real reason for our trip. Initially we were going to go to Hawaii for a family trip, but Stephen recommended we go to California. He wanted to see his grandparents. I was very disappointed until I realized Matt and I could get away.

While mom and dad played, Stephen and Eleanor were able to go to Disneyland with Grandpa and Gramma. What a fun time for all! I will have to get more pics from their adventure uploaded (they are on the desktop). I gave both kids some money for a treat if they were good. They were obviously perfect, because they both had awesome treats.

Stephen was proud to show off his new Star Wars toy complete with R2D2. He loves Star Wars toys even though he hasn't seen the movies.
Eleanor took a nice nap in the big bed with her new Minnie Mouse. Here she is waking up when we got home.

No comments:

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.