Monday, June 7, 2010

Potpourri of Pictures

There are some pictures that capture our family as it is. They are not necessarily "great" pictures in the sense of photography, but they are AWESOME to me. These pictures truly are us, our moments, and our memories! So here are a few of us . . .

Eleanor is always dressing up! She truly is a little princess. On this day (Jan 7), she had on her tiara, a pair of princess shoes, multiple necklaces, and a purse. Look at that right arm up while she is putting away the dishes, can't let the purse fall! This is how we should all look while unloading the dishwasher, and how she looks ALL the time at home!
My kids - I love them so much! They love each other so much, get to each other so much, know each other's buttons and how to push them, and then love each other so much, again. I walked into the kitchen this evening (Jan 12) because we were going to cook. I set up a snack on the countertop for them and they "helped" me. These are the moments I savor.
Setting up the Christmas stuff this year was definitely more work without Matt's help! I can't say that it was hard work because my dad and mom helped. A huge thank you to them! I was just thankful that when it was time to bring the tree down, the person with experience was there. He was not so thankful that I was there with a camera!
A lesson learned (Jan 22) . . . when using the cold winter temperatures to cool a bottle of wine, remember that you put it out there! Alternatively, if you don't have a corkscrew, put a bottle of wine outside in subzero temperatures and the cork will automatically come out of the bottle. We brought this bottle in 24 hours after putting it out there because it was forgotten. Oops!

No comments:

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.