Saturday, June 19, 2010

Puzzle Mania

My kids have fallen in love with puzzles! Stephen has always enjoyed putting puzzles together. For Easter, I got both kids some puzzles. By the end of the day, the 24 piece puzzles were too easy for both of them. Oy! Stephen informed me that he can do puzzles with over 100 pieces. I needed to sit down. Our daycare provider said that Stephen can do a 150 piece puzzle without help. Really need to sit down! The kids and I went to upgrade our puzzle supply with some 100-150 piece puzzles for Stephen and a couple of 48 piece puzzles for Eleanor. They continue to enjoy puzzles and I continue to be amazed at how good they are at the puzzles. There is no after picture of Stephen's puzzle because it was taken apart by little sister.

No comments:

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.