I was assured that they are easily removed. I gave the kids a shower. After some srubbing on the arms, I realized that "easily" is a misnomer on the label. What was I going to do? Stephen had school the next day. How could I send him to preschool with lips on his face? I didn't care about the arms or torso so much, just the face and hands. With some quick thinking, I grabbed every facial product I could find. I was beginning to have some despair because nothing seemed to be working. That is until I used the toner. Rubbing alcohol is a miraculous temporary tattoo remover. Phew!
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Ink
I picked the kids up from daycare one day and had to start laughing! The kids were covered in temporary tattoos. When I say covered, I mean covered. I was not upset at all. They had a great time and the tattoos will come off. I am so thankful that the kids have Sylvia to do these fun things that mom doesn't do!

I was assured that they are easily removed. I gave the kids a shower. After some srubbing on the arms, I realized that "easily" is a misnomer on the label. What was I going to do? Stephen had school the next day. How could I send him to preschool with lips on his face? I didn't care about the arms or torso so much, just the face and hands. With some quick thinking, I grabbed every facial product I could find. I was beginning to have some despair because nothing seemed to be working. That is until I used the toner. Rubbing alcohol is a miraculous temporary tattoo remover. Phew!
I was assured that they are easily removed. I gave the kids a shower. After some srubbing on the arms, I realized that "easily" is a misnomer on the label. What was I going to do? Stephen had school the next day. How could I send him to preschool with lips on his face? I didn't care about the arms or torso so much, just the face and hands. With some quick thinking, I grabbed every facial product I could find. I was beginning to have some despair because nothing seemed to be working. That is until I used the toner. Rubbing alcohol is a miraculous temporary tattoo remover. Phew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.
No comments:
Post a Comment