Monday, August 11, 2008

Ten and . . .

Eleanor is officially ten months! Time sure is flying by quickly. I love this stage (and every other one.)  She is getting so much personality, understanding some, and exploring like no other.

From Eleanor:

1. I can sit on my own. Mommy no longer needs to sit me up!

2. I can crawl, although most days I arm crawl because it is so much easier and quicker.

3. I can get my hair in a bow.

4. I can get my hair in a pigtail.


5. I sleep through the night, most nights. I sneak a night in with mom or dad here and there though.

6. I play with my brother's toys and upset him. I am starting early.

7. I shriek like an eagle. My brother asks me to please, "Be quiet Eleanor, you are hurting my ears!" Then I laugh at him.

8. I laugh at myself.

9. I look like my Daddy.


10. I am a Mommy's girl.

No comments:

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.