So someone made a comment about what Matt and I did for our anniversary. Well, to be truthful, I was on call. We did nothing special. Last Friday, we went all out though. We took a jet boat up the Knik River to the Knik glacier. It is a water propelled boat. It was so much fun. We flew up the river making fast turns, travelled in water about 1 foot deep, and enjoyed our first sunny day in a while.
Our boat at the glacier
We got up close to the glacier. How beautiful. It is 300 feet tall and 5 miles wide. It got chilly up close, but that didn't matter because it was so pretty (I think I said that above.)
Enjoying the beauty of the glacier

An iceberg that has tipped on its side
Of course on the way back, we had some rain. It reminded Matt and I of a Colorado down pour followed by glorious sunny weather.
Happy Anniversary Matt!
No comments:
Post a Comment