Stephen is now 32 months old. He doesn't miss a beat. I am sure I could get 32 things for him, but I will list many of our favorites from recently. Matt and I look at each other multiple times a day and say: "We need to record this!"
1. Yesterday is "Last day."
2. Tomorrow is "Next day."
3. He pees and poops in the potty, and has been for 4 months!!
2. Tomorrow is "Next day."
3. He pees and poops in the potty, and has been for 4 months!!
Multi-tasking!
4. Drink out of a big boy cup.
5. Sit at the big person table without a booster seat.
6. He loves to sing. His favorite song is "Amazing Grace."
7. He loves going to Jesus' house on Sunday.
8. He is Mr. Social. The 10 year olds down the street come knock on the door to play multiple times a week.
9. He has many girl friends: Sierra (he is going to marry her he tells me), Sedona, Auna, Maddy.
10. His favorite saying is: "How was your day mom?"
11. He likes to respond when you ask him: "My day was not good." Then, "my day was great!"
12. He can put his shoes on all by himself.
13. He can get undressed and dressed all by himself (still needs some help with his shirt.)
14. Makes me and Matt smile daily, and us him. Last week he told me, "Mommy, I am so glad you are home. You make me smile."
15. Eats pretty much everything.
Eating peas we grew in our garden
16. Favorite topics: salmon and halibut.
17. Likes to read books.
18. Talks on the phone like a champ. He talked to Nana and Papa for 10 minutes today.
19. Plays with Eleanor in the car so nicely.
20. Favorite movie is Ratatouille.
21. Plays independently so well.
22. Likes to help, especially with cooking.
Cooking hot dogs with Miss Sandy
23. Loves his mommy.
24. His favorite is daddy, especially at bedtime.
I will save 8 more for later!!
No comments:
Post a Comment