Friday, August 29, 2008

Small World

I am sitting on the cough right now at 7:30 in the morning in Alaska, watching Dayton, Ohio on TV!!  The newscaster is calling it "that small Dayton, Ohio."  The smaller part of the world is I am watching my governor on TV right now having been picked as the republican VP.  Bet she never imagined she would be in Dayton, Ohio.   It is weird watching the place I used to live on TV.  I am looking for people I know.  

Have a great Labor Day!!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Well, we're pretty much celebrities around here now :)

Drew, Carrie, Riley, and Aubrey said...

Yeah, sitting here in Reno watching McCain annouce your Governor as the VP at the Nutter Center was kinda cool. Definitely a small world!

Amy said...

Hey! I didn't know that you knew the Sincock's! How fun. . . it is quite a small world!

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.