Thursday, August 20, 2009

One tired mommy!

The other night I was getting ready for bed around 10 PM. Much better than the 11 PM that is was right after Matt left. I am making process. Well, I was so tired the other night that when I went to brush my teeth I used my toothpaste, or what I thought was my toothpaste. It took me all of 1/2 second to wake me up and realize that it wasn't toothpaste. I was so tired that I didn't look at the tube that was sitting on my bathroom counter. I had used A&D ointment. Yuck! I was mortified, embarrassed, and generally disgusted. I was teasing Matt that I need to go to a hotel for a night to catch up on my sleep! Maybe he will now feel sorry for me! :)

2 comments:

Bob and Sandy Gold said...

Yep...that's tired!
(yuk!)

John / Debby Laurie said...

Does it count if I feel sorry for you? I do!

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.