Monday, August 10, 2009

Making me smile

- Stephen is using his imagination daily. The other day, I was a princess and he was my prince. He called me Princess Lauren all morning. When we were outside working on the lawn, his friends were helping us work on the castle yard.

- Eleanor has some new words: hot, doggy, ma (for more), bat (for bath), please (more like pees), meatball, apple, toes, trash, boat, and yay!

- Stephen is "reading." I have purchased a few books with mainly pictures. He is now telling me all about the pictures and read some of them to Matt over the internet.

- Eleanor is left handed (I think). I will be pretty sure, then she will use her right hand for a while. When using a spoon, it is always left handed. A fork is right handed.

- Stephen has been interested in David and Goliath. I have read him the story recently. The other day, I had read him the story, then he sat down with the book. This is what I heard, "David is an Israelite. Goliath is a Philistine. David killed Goliath with a rock. Goliath fell in a pile of bones. The Israelites lived happily ever after.

- Eleanor loves all her baby dolls. She will carry them around, rock them, and talk them on walks. She now like to sleep with a baby doll.

- Stephen's bed is now a zoo. We have two lions, a Nemo, an octopus, a leopard, a beaver, a dog, two penguins, two lambs, and a bear. He can't go to sleep unless they are all there and organized

- Eleanor loves to lay in Stephen's bed. She will climb up, crawl up to the pillow. Then will lay down and cover herself up. I am note sure I am ready for her to be in a big bed and be crawling out and in.

- Stephen likes to get himself dressed all by himself. I love the independence, but sometimes miss helping him.

- Eleanor will run up and kiss you out of the blue. Usually the first body part she can find. My knee is well loved!

No comments:

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.