Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mowing the grass

Our lawn needed mowing this past weekend. Between Dennis finishing up last minute things and getting the opportunity to go fishing, he wasn't able to get it done. I didn't think I would be able to get it completed because Eleanor wouldn't let me put her down after her injury. So I improvised . . .
I didn't think she would be very happy, but she loved it. Of course Stephen helped me too. I was so glad to get this done and keep both kids happy!

1 comment:

Bob and Sandy Gold said...

Lauren,

This technique of adding weight while mowing is a good one... In fact, I suspect that it will be useful to do the same this winter when snowblowing. The added weight means added traction, equating to a faster job snowblowing!
I amaze myself with my cleverness!!

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.