We recently took a trip to California. The story goes . . . Matt decided we should go see a
concert. So he bought tickets for 8 for the concert on October 3rd at the House of Blues in Hollywood. Little did I know that the tickets were purchased, but excited none the less. Plus we could also go to Oakland to see family and maybe get in a San Francisco 49'ers game. This was an ideal vacation to CA where the sun is shining, weather is warm, and family is present.
The trip had some modifications to planning as it neared. Make sure to see future posts for the whole vacation. The weather was so HOT! I am not a hot weather girl! This trip confirmed it for me. I like mild temperatures. Marjie had the AC on everyday we were there. I don't remember being at their house with the AC on before, especially in October. The trip also gave us great time with Abby, our niece. She always takes a while to warm up to us, but it was much quicker this time.
We spent a lot of time in the pool. The kids loved it!
Napping was mandatory!
Abby warming up to Auntie Lauren!
Bath time!
No comments:
Post a Comment