Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Enjoying home

Going on a trip reminds me how much I love home. Our home to me is family, not the house we live in. Arriving home at the end of each day to hear Stephen trying to hide, the pounds of Eleanor crawling towards me, the squeals from Eleanor knowing I am home, and then Stephen breaking loose from his hiding spot . . . that is home. Matt has been working days or having days "off" recently, so this has been my welcome the past week. Most nights he has been cooking dinner as I arrive home. Wow, what a blessing my home and my family are. This is what I miss most when we are gone from home.

1 comment:

Drew, Carrie, Riley, and Aubrey said...

Amen to that! Glad to hear yall are doing well. Love keeping up with yall on the blog. Have a happy pumpkin day! :)

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.