Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pumpkin Spiced Steamer

I have been hearing about the Pumpkin Spiced Latte at a popular coffee shop.  Coffee isn't in my normal repertoire of warm beverages because it usually gives me a headache.  It is slowly creeping its way into my diet for the health protectiveness benefits.  As I was out and about today with friends, a stop at the coffee shop was in order to get something.  I decided to take the plunge and try a Pumpkin Spiced Steamer (after already having had some coffee this morning).  "Not bad," I thought as I took my first sip.  Then a little spilled out of the top of the cup.  "Eww gross," I thought.  It was bright orange milk!  There is something about putting an unnatural color into my body that just grossed me out.  The drink is well loved by many, and even tasted good, but it will not be on my drink list.  I think I will stick with spiced cider during the fall season.

No comments:

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.