Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thanks Nana

My mom came up for 7 weeks to help us during Matt's deployment. This visit was the best visit that we had with my mom! The kids are old enough that they had a ton of fun playing, reading, and interacting with my mom. They all enjoyed the time they spent together. In the evenings, my mom and I were able to spend time talking and catching up. By the time she left, I didn't want her to go. We are closer now than we have been in a long time. I am so thankful for my mom!

She spoiled the kids rotten while she was here! It was good for all of us. Here they are enjoying their special nutella smores that Nana made.

It was difficult to get the kids to cooperate together for a great picture with my mom. Stephen was very friendly with the camera. Eleanor not so much. That has been the norm lately. Here are the best of the pictures.


1 comment:

John / Debby Laurie said...

I love these pictures of Nana with her grandchildren....they all turned out picture perfect!

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.