We have pulled out some toys that were buried behind things in closets or hidden in boxes. Most of these toys are oldies, but goodies. Some were toys that Matt and I played with as kids (not our toys, but given to us by friends) or they have been recycled to Eleanor and both are enjoying them now.
Stephen has become a Lincoln Log building machine. My mom showed him last month how to start a tower and he took off. This kept him entertained while Eleanor and I were doing speech therapy downstairs. I couldn't believe how well he built on his first attempt.
The alphabet puzzle has officially been handed down. Eleanor has taken over this puzzle with zeal. She can put it together so fast. It is hard to tell if she knows the real letters, but she identifies the shape and boom the letters are in order. When I first pulled this toy out, Stephen said, "I remember that puzzle!"
No comments:
Post a Comment