Stephen's had his first Christmas presentation. The kids had worked so hard to learn their songs. Stephen was so secretive about which songs they were singing. The curtain "went up" and the kids started to sing. Stephen definitely didn't look very happy. He was searching the crowd for me.
He kept looking, but still didn't see me. He kept singing his songs and looking around, but couldn't find me.
Then he found me! Check out the smile!
He was so happy that I had made it. He bounced his way to me to show me his gift after the performance.
Little did he know that I had literally driven through a blizzard to get to school. I walked in at the last moment. Just enough time to grab my jingle bells and get in position to take pictures and video of the performance. So worth the effort to make it to the performance. I love to see the joy on his face when he is truly excited. It makes my heart melt.
No comments:
Post a Comment