Thursday, September 3, 2009

Teppanyaki

I recently had a craving for teppanyaki. One night Aunt Marilyn, Gramma, Stephen, Eleanor, and I head out for dinner. I wasn't sure how Stephen would like dinner, but my craving needed to be satisfied. Needless to say, we will be going back. Stephen had a great time. He was mesmerized the entire meal. I don't think he took his eyes off the chef while he was cooking. When the chef was flipping the egg around prior to cooking, Stephen's head was moving with the egg. He was bobbing and weaving with the egg in unison.

Then he ate his entire meal, minus the rice, with chopsticks! I was so amazed. We have been working with him to eat with them when out, but this was the first time he ate his whole meal with them. I was so proud.

We will definitely been going back for more teppanyaki! Can't wait for more visitors to come so we can take them for some entertainment - Stephen watching the chef!

No comments:

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.