Saturday, September 5, 2009

Daddy Time

I have heard of a place to get a doll of your soldier made. It is called Hug-A-Hero. I ordered personalized dolls for each of the kids. When they showed up, the room wasn't big enough for the smiles on Stephen and Eleanor's faces. It was awesome! The kids sleep with daddy every night. Sometimes he goes on field trips, but we try to keep him home so he doesn't get lost.

Next up is a program that allows Matt to read a book to the kids. It is recorded and put on a video for the kids to watch. This has been awesome! The kids enjoy this time. Stephen will talk to the TV just like Matt is right on the other side. I am so thankful for the donors of this program to make this available for my kids. Here we are reading a book with Matt.

No comments:

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.