My husband is truly one in a million. I am so blessed to have found him. As a friend recently said, "You snatched him up!" I am thankful that I was able to get such a good catch!
He is getting ready to deploy for 6 months (plus) so this father's day is definitely special as we get to spend it with him! We will miss him more than any of us can imagine. We love you and miss you already. Your love, support, generosity, kindness, humor, and love of the Lord bless us daily. Sweetheart, thank you so much for all you do for our family.

1 comment:
Hi Friends ~ You're all at the "top of our minds & hearts" as we pray you thru this first week of transition.
I was thinking about Fathers Day, 2010 ~ and how quickly it will be here!
xoxoxoxo, DEB & JOHN
Post a Comment