Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy 3.5 Years Stephen!

Today was Stephen's 3 1/2 year birthday. The 1/2 year is becoming more important to me because I feel his actual birthday gets lost in all the Christmas celebrations. I have decided to have a 1/2 birthday for him this year. I can't wait! I think I am more excited for him than he is yet!

Happy Birthday my son! I can't believe that 3 1/2 years has passed since you were born. The love you have for us makes me cry tears of joy. You make us laugh daily, smile constantly, and wonder if we were like this as a child. Your independence sometimes drives me crazy, but am so happy that you can get in the car and buckled up by yourself, put on your shoes without help, clear your dinner plates, and go potty all by yourself. I still do like it when you ask for help. You take a "rest" now, not a nap. Half the time you sing and tell stories to your animals, then finally fall asleep. You truly love your sister, but sometimes like to be her mommy.

Tonight in the car, you told us that a song was "freaking me out!" Where child do you come up with this? Your dad and I laughed so hard! The thought that you will continue to get bigger and bigger "freaks me out!"

No comments:

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.