These may seem like strange attributes, or classic for a little boy. Check out his picture:
Yes, our new neighbor is a black bear. Matt assures me that a black bear is less aggressive than a brown bear and it's diet is vegetarian. I was excited the first time I saw him (or her, who knows?). He has gone up to people's doors and sat there and also pawed at them trying to get into them. Last wednesday, he was seen trying to climb my housekeeper's car in my driveway! I was shocked and a little fearful. He has been seen at least once a day for the past five days. Last night, around midnight I heard a noise on our porch. Matt and I checked it out from our bedroom window. Sure enough there was a bear on our porch trying to get into our BBQ. We scared him off, but then he proceeded to make his way down the street trying more grills.
Stay tuned for more bear news. Hopefully, he will become less bold with our homes so he doesn't have to move. If he becomes a nuisance, he will be tranquilized and moved to another location.
No comments:
Post a Comment