I know I am behind in posting, but here are some pictures of the kids! They are growing up so fast.
Friday, November 20, 2009
So far behind . . .
I just returned from a conference in St. Louis without kids! It was such a nice break from the daily grind and perfect at this time in Matt's deployment. My mom was so wonderful and offered to take care of the kids while I went to the conference. They all did great! So thankful for the break.
I know I am behind in posting, but here are some pictures of the kids! They are growing up so fast.


Tonight my parents took bedtime with Stephen. It was so much fun watching them interact. They all had such a great time.


I know I am behind in posting, but here are some pictures of the kids! They are growing up so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.
No comments:
Post a Comment