Eleanor continued to enjoy her make-up today. She wanted to share her make-up with everyone, especially the guys when we went for hot chocolates after church. The make-up has provided hours of endless enjoyment and entertainment for her. This morning her treat was a little toy camera with princesses on it. She definitely knows that this toy is hers. Hence, the "mine" that comes with it whenever anyone, especially Stephen, touches it.
Naptime today went off without a hitch. I am unsure I can call it naptime though. She never fell asleep. This isn't unusual at home for naptime, but at least there was no crying or fussing. Then tonight about 10 seconds of crying, but I really think that was because she missed her baby doll.
So it seems like we are off to a good start. Waiting for the hailstorm in the coming nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment