Friday, July 3, 2009

A is for airplane

Stephen knows his alphabet and recognizes the letters. Taking a cue from a friend I am starting to go through the alphabet from A to Z. Our wonderful friend Bob flies for UPS. I thought going to see Bob's plane would be the perfect activity for the letter A! Stephen, Eleanor, Erica, and I went to UPS for a behind the scenes tour. I couldn't take the nice camera, so Bob got some iPhone pics for us. Stephen had so much fun going up in the big airplane. Eleanor thought it was so cool, but held for dear life to me while walking around.

Here is Stephen in the cockpit practicing for later he told me.

Not sure what the kids are looking at in this picture. I think it is funny they were looking at the same thing.


After such an exciting activity, we all needed a treat. Erica recommended a great sweet shop. When the treats came, the kids both looked at their food with wide eyes and huge smiles. Whipped cream is awesome, but my kids love it anytime. It can be on sundaes, off a spoon, on top of berries, or on top of hot cohcolate, but the best is always with sprinkles! They both went at their sundaes and smiled the whole time.


1 comment:

Brent, Lori and Elli said...

Awesome activity for the letter A! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.