Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

To my husband of 8 years,

The time has flown by, yet sometimes crawled. We have lived in four homes, five states, completed school, and started a family. Our first year was full of adventure, lots of transition, and sleeping in over 20 beds during that year. Since, then we have settled down, started a home, and had two wonderful children. What a difference 7 years has made!
You are my best friend. You are my number one fan. You are the person I turn to with good news. You are the first person I look for in hard times. You comfort me. You support me. You keep me grounded. You are honest with me. You love me unconditionally.
You are a wonderful husband. You are a great father. Our family is stronger and richly blessed because of you. We are richly blessed as a family.

1 comment:

Jen Luminati said...

Happy ANniversary to you, too! I was thinking about you guys a lot today. PRaying for you and missing you!

Jen and family

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.