Sunday, January 25, 2009

Notice anything new?

Right before Christmas, I decided to get my haircut.  I had long hair my entire life, until I went to the Air Force Academy.  Then getting it cut wasn't so scary.  My hairdresser took off about 13 inches.  (I went back to get it cut a little more so that my hair cut would last through my hairdresser's maternity leave.)  All in all 14+ inches came off.  It is nice to have a new look.
Before:

After:

5 comments:

Wherever we go there we are said...

Very cute! I really like it! Did you donate the inches you cut off?

Brent, Lori and Elli said...

I really like it. I am thinking of a new style one day soon as well. Scary though!

Amy said...

He's getting so big! It's so cool to see him doing all those big kid things--skating and skiing.

Oh, and I love your haircut--looks awesome!

Susie said...

you chopped it! Lauren, it looks great, I bet it feels so sassy and light!

John / Debby Laurie said...

Still enough length to keep your ears warm PLUS you've helped others.

Go, Beautiful Lady, go!

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.