Eleanor is definitely a mommy's girl. Matt has tried his heart out and endured hours of crying from his daughter. He has also bore the frustrations of the above. It is heartbreaking for me to see him so frustrated, but determined, with her. And even more so when she stops crying the minute I touch her. The past month has seen improvement in father-daughter bonding time. She is more consolable with Matt and will even fall asleep in his arms.
Here are some awesome pics of them playing from the past month! Enjoy! (My favorite picture of all!)
We had a spell where my middle child (oldest daughter) didn't want anything to do with me when she was very small. Hang in there, Matt, keep trying. It'll pass.
Elli still doesn't quite know what to think of Brent at times. It is getting better, but I am still the favored. I will tell you though, she is a snuggle bug when I am no where to be found and she is with her daddy. I should take advantage of that and get out more often!
2 comments:
We had a spell where my middle child (oldest daughter) didn't want anything to do with me when she was very small. Hang in there, Matt, keep trying. It'll pass.
Elli still doesn't quite know what to think of Brent at times. It is getting better, but I am still the favored. I will tell you though, she is a snuggle bug when I am no where to be found and she is with her daddy. I should take advantage of that and get out more often!
Post a Comment