(We know it isn't Halloween, only waterproof aprons we have!)
Waiting for the eggs to dye! The kids had fun seeing how bright they could get their Easter eggs. I forgot how much fun mixing the colors was and getting the brightest color possible.After church, the kids cooperated for some pictures! One of the pictures the girls looked great, so I cropped out most of the boys (sorry boys!).
A family picture celebrating the day of our Lord's resurrection . . .
Sporting the new haircut!Eleanor's sunday school teacher gave her a resurrection "stone." It represented the stone that was rolled away from the tomb. The kids had fun pulling away the stone to discover what was inside.
To reveal a cross!
The day would not have been complete without spending it with our "family!" So thankful that Brian and Erica are in our lives!
Eleanor posing with the Struyks!
After we ate breakfast, the kids enjoyed having an Easter egg hunt. Stephen was old enough this year that he was giving me pointers on where to hide the eggs before I went outside. Thankfully, he got distracted by The Masters while I was hiding the eggs so he didn't pay attention while I was hiding them.
Stephen found his "golden" egg pretty quickly. (They both had a hard egg to find. Her egg was so super hidden that it took both kids to find it.)
Searching the backyard . . .
Enjoying the beautiful day! (Miss you Sarah!)





1 comment:
Great pics of all you guys...!
Post a Comment