Friday, March 19, 2010

Having a norm

Matt has been home for two-and-a-half months. Somedays it seems like yesterday, other days it doesn't even seem that he was even gone, and some times it seems like a long time ago. It has taken us that long to get back to a norm. As I look back during that time there are so many memories that have occurred. I keep e-mailing myself to reming myself what to blog. My camera still has pictures on it from our trip to California.

When I started this blog it was for Matt during his first deployment, then continued for our families, and now I continue for our family. I sometimes loose site of blogging, that I am doing this for someone else, not for us. It is when I refocus that I remember that I am able to keep the memories for my family. It is wonderful to look back at the treasures that are being made daily with my children. The days are becoming busy and taking the time to savor my family is what keeps me smiling. I hope to get caught up with this blog in the next week for me, and I hope you enjoy!

Until then, the next blog (without pictures) will be some of the funny things that have been said in our home this week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes!! We enjoy!! Being so far away from you is hard, but having the blog is a little window into your lives, and a blessing. We love you so, and your children are changing minute by minute. Thank you for taking the time to capture these precious adventures for us, and for you, too. Your blog is priceless.

love from Ohio...

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.