Saturday, February 27, 2010

Milestones

Both kids have had some big milestones today! So fun to see them developing, but also sad as they seem to be getting big so fast.

Eleanor today went pee on the potty for the second time. We have been placing her on the potty a lot, but she thinks it is a fun time and usually doesn't do anything. This time was definitely a milestone because her diaper was dry, and I sat her on the potty. Within seconds she had peed. We have definitely had some very dry periods, but today was the first time she peed when placed on the potty! I am hoping the process will get on track and go with ease.

Stephen is reading! Very easy books of course. There is a series that is very simple - Mat sat. Dot has a hat., etc. He just read me four of them in a row. I am so proud of him. Both Matt and I love to read and want to pass that on to both kids. He can't wait to move onto the next set in the series.  

1 comment:

Brent, Lori and Elli said...

So awesome for both of them! Elli is showing early reading signs and I am excited to see this develop even more!

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.