Stephen had a veterinarian visit his preschool this week. In engaging him in conversation, we talked about how the dog and the vet. He informed me that the dog was about the size of a 6 year old, but weighed only six pounds. I asked him if maybe the dog was sixty pounds, and Stephen said, "Okay!" Then I asked him how old the vet was which was followed by a long pause. Then he replied, "Old!" I asked how old. His response, and I quote, "Not dying and going to heaven old. Grandma and grandpa old." Phew, I thought he was going to say as old as mommy!
Eleanor has been doing great at potty training! I thought that this was going to be much more difficult that it has been. In the morning, I try to get her to go, even though her diaper is full. Yesterday morning, she tried with all of her might to pee. The she finally looked up at me and said, "I dribbled!" All with a huge smile on her face. Sure enough, a small puddle in the bottom of the trainer toilet.
At dinner last night, Stephen started singing and wanted Matt to sing along. We had gone to Red Robin for dinner. Stephen wanted Matt to sing the Red Robin theme song - Red Robin, Yum! He kept singing louder and louder. It was so cute, and embarrassing for me. Funny enough, the ambient noise was so loud that no one noticed!
No comments:
Post a Comment