Sunday, May 10, 2009

To my children

To the Eleanor and Stephen, the two people in my life who allow me to celebrate this wonderful day!  Thank you my sweet children for blessing me everyday.


The joy that you bring me overwhelms my heart.  I am so blessed that God has brought you into mine and your dad's life.  I am so thankful that I am your mom.  I wake in the morning to the sound of your voices and go to bed at night after seeing you peacefully sleeping.  I love you!

The job I have been given somedays seems overwhelming, but also joyous.  I pray daily that I will be able to raise you to be confident, caring, loving, and most of that you will love the Lord and walk in his ways.

"Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it."  Proverbs 22:6

No comments:

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.