I have to say the pictures are not the greatest. I am used to carrying around the nice SLR camera. I had the point and shoot this AM. I researched lots of cameras that were point and shoot. I wanted something smaller while Matt is deployed so I don't have to lug the SLR around. I have to say I am disappointed in my choice of point and shoot. If anyone has a great point and shoot they love, please recommend.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Almost there
I was able able to get Ellie's hair into a ponytail today! She even sat still while I put it up twice, to get it in the center.

I have to say the pictures are not the greatest. I am used to carrying around the nice SLR camera. I had the point and shoot this AM. I researched lots of cameras that were point and shoot. I wanted something smaller while Matt is deployed so I don't have to lug the SLR around. I have to say I am disappointed in my choice of point and shoot. If anyone has a great point and shoot they love, please recommend.
I have to say the pictures are not the greatest. I am used to carrying around the nice SLR camera. I had the point and shoot this AM. I researched lots of cameras that were point and shoot. I wanted something smaller while Matt is deployed so I don't have to lug the SLR around. I have to say I am disappointed in my choice of point and shoot. If anyone has a great point and shoot they love, please recommend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.
2 comments:
Sandy has a nice Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS that she likes to use, and takes nice, crisp pictures... Got it a Costco (where else?)... If you'd like I can send you a couple of full resolution pics...
Bob
I took a close look at the first pic of E. I'm wondering if she was close enough that you needed the Macro setting turned on?
What camera is it?
Bob
Post a Comment