Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Odds and Ends

1. The Three Little Monkeys! Sierra is the ring leader of the two year olds. They have so much fun together. Matt survived another and final day of the four kids! He is so wonderful, especially since Stephen was not a good listener today. He captured a rare moment of quiet in the house.


2. It's in the genes! I remember growing up fighting over the bones from meat (pork chops, steaks, ribs, etc.) When we ate ribs the other night Stephen kept asking for a bone. Ellie kept looking at the food longingly wishing she too could hold a rib.


3. Father-daughter bonding time. Stephen and I went on a walk the other day and returned to find this special moment. She was so content to be bjorned by her daddy!


4. And mommy too! Ellie and I on a walk to the mailbox with the bjorn. Check out her cute hat, thanks to Barb McIntyre. It is now warm enough to take her outside for walks and to work on the clearing the driveway.


5. Drum roll!!! My husband part 2. I returned home today to find . . .

. . . a new washing machine. I was suprised, shocked, awed, and speechless. If you know me, that is a feat in itself! When we moved up here from Ohio, our front load washer was severely damaged ($600 of damage.) Matt has promised me a new washer. And today it arrived. Stephen, Ellie, and Matt went to "The Home Depot" (per Stephen) and bought me a new toy! Stephen told me they looked at clothes washers the other day and I thought it was just something to do. What an awesome husband!! I am still speechless. I love you Matt!!!

No comments:

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.