From April 2011 . . . Matt traveled a lot in the spring of 2011. We were both motivated to get both of the kids independently skiing prior to our move away from Alaska. The winter weather lasted well into April and I took advantage on the weekends to take the kids to Alyeska to ski. Stephen had an all day ski lesson and Eleanor a morning lesson. The pictures are from below from two different weekends. The skiing was great both days!
The day was beautiful when we left Anchorage, and got to Alyeska and some fresh powder! The kids are off for their ski lesson . . .
Stephen mastering the slopes with his instructor Steven!Eleanor is mastering the slopes! She is so great on those skies!
Eleanor making her way back to the lodge after a morning of skiing. She is all warmed up for an afternoon with mom!
By the time I made it to the top of the mountain, the clouds had cleared! I love Alaska!
We even convinced Ms. Sarah to come with us! It was fun for me to have someone to ski with while the kids were having a lesson.
On the way home I had to stop to check out the railroad tracks and mountains. I sure do miss Alaska!







No comments:
Post a Comment