Monday, July 26, 2010

Tulips

Stephen is a very sweet little boy. While we were in CostCo one day as a family he whispered to Matt that they should get me some tulips. I heard him "whisper" so went on shopping to make it seem like a surprise. I kept my head turned until we got the the car and acted super surprised.

After a few days they dropped, but with some fresh water the tips started to turn up. I have never seen tulips do this before.

3 comments:

Bob and Sandy Gold said...

Fun story. Nicely composed photo!

Amy said...

We'd LOVE to see you guys next summer! We'll be PCSing, too :-( most likely at the very end of July (Rich's completion date is July 19, so sometime after that). Definitely make a stop at Glacier--very much worth it. Where will you guys be headed?

John / Debby Laurie said...

Two Lips
That sweet little guy of yours!

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.