I keep getting invites to join facebook from my friends and husband. I proclaim that I "don't have the time" or that I'm "not interested." In reality, I am hooked. I do enjoy catching up on Matt's facebook page with friends and family. Stephen and I are enjoying a game on there.
So what is holding me back? I keep asking myself that, and can't really come up with a good reason. I have a lot of excuses that include privacy, time, and not caring about the multitiude of posts based on facebook games. I ultimately think my biggest reason is fear of addiction. Not addicted to posting, but constantly checking. Does anyone really care if I am doing my laundry? Going out for a run? Washing dishes? Not really. But I like being able to go on to see what other people are up to.
So, for now I continue in the blogsphere and posting photos (not frequently at this point). I do have about 5 posts saved to publish. Number one on my priority list after getting some work, work done. (Do not like bringing work home with me, but no choice tonight!)
2 comments:
Sooner or later you'll need to get on Facebook! Yes, it is addicting, but it slows down after a while. Then it seems like one only has time to check status updates. Oh, and I looked for Matt and couldn't find him on FB--see if he can find me and be my friend! Luminati is a tad easier to find than Wolf....:)
C'mon Lauren............
Post a Comment