Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Out of the mouth . . .

1. Eleanor said her first blessing this evening. We finished praying prior to dinner, then she proceeded to say a different blessing.

2. Stephen is phonetically spelling right now. Tonight, the word was cookies: "Cokees."

3. "That is my favorite food!" proclaimed Stephen after seeing a squid on the Discovery series Life. He then saw shrimp, octopus, and crab and stated he liked those too.

4. After I went to the bathroom tonight, Eleanor proclaimed, "You pooped in the potty. You get candy!! Yay, mommy!" I wait for 30 years when I can hear her child tell her that. The chocolate did taste good.
 

1 comment:

Bob and Sandy Gold said...

You think you're going to have to wait 30 years???!! I'm betting closer to 20!!

:)

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.