Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Surprise

Stephen gave me a "surprise" last night without prompting from Matt.  This was a first, and I wasn't quite sure what to expect.  The conversation went something like this:
Stephen: "Mommy I have a surprise for you."
Me: "You do!"
Stephen: While sitting on the floor, leans to his left and toots!
Me: Laughing hysterically
Stephen: "SURPRISE! IT'S A TOOT!"
Me: "I don't know what to day."
Stephen: "Thank you." (Meaning that is what I should say to him for his surprise!)
Me: "Thank you." (Still laughing hysterically.)

Have I mentioned recently that he is still 2???  Hope this brings a smile to your day!

3 comments:

JN Momma said...

That is hilarious! If he is anything like Corey he will never grow out of giving toots for surprises. Corey also likes to be thanked for his surprises.

Jen Luminati said...

Oh my goodness, that is so funny. Wherever does he get his sense of humor? :) Ha ha! Thanks for sharing--it did indeed bring a smile.

Jeni said...

Hi Lauren-

That is so funny!! Gotta love little boys. I have to say, girls with sisters can be funny like that too :).
Hope you are well.
Jeni D.

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.