My favorite season: the crisp air, the changing leaves, the cool evenings, return of the down comforter and flannel sheets, the smell of fires coming from fireplaces and firepits. Most of all, I love the colors. Living in Alaska, the birch turn a beautiful yellow. I do miss the reds of the east coast, but to see the mountain start to turn yellow and then orange is incredible.
I took the opportunity to take my children outside for some pictures. Stephen was a trooper. Eleanor tried to eat leaves and waited patiently in the stroller.

2 comments:
Oh! I just love pictures of kids outdoors. The leaves haven't really changed here yet but I can't wait! Those are the best times.
There isn't much we miss about Alaska, besides our friends, BUT we do miss having the seasons change and the leaves turning a beautiful color! I can't believe Eleanor is about one... I know it's any day now! HOW TIME FLIES! Hope you all are doing well! Any idea where you're headed next? We find out on Halloween... check our blog for updates! Love, JF, Debi, Miles, Figlet, & Scout
Post a Comment