So I am blogging from our Mac (a new experience). I am able to upload the pictures, but on the preview can't figure out where one starts and the others start - lots of code that I don't understand. Enjoy the pictures. Most are from our walk and lawn work last weekend to enjoy the beautiful fall day and colors. The others are from football games of our neighbors. He loves the Wolves (the mascot of the Eagle RIver HS.) The middle picture is of Stephen's friends from daycare. We are also friends with "the girls" parents. Matt works with their dad and their mom is my OB. We had the three kids one evening and had a fun time. As you can see our car can hold three car seats!!
Tuesday, Oct 9th we head to the hospital to get our little girl turned around and then induced. Matt will send out pictures once she arrives!
Hi Matt and Lauren! Jessi Scott here from rainy Dayton, Ohio. I wanted to forward a link to another Alaskian family blog. http://scribbit.blogspot.com/ I do not know these people personally but I enjoy reading her adventures as a mom in Alaska.
1 comment:
Hi Matt and Lauren! Jessi Scott here from rainy Dayton, Ohio. I wanted to forward a link to another Alaskian family blog. http://scribbit.blogspot.com/ I do not know these people personally but I enjoy reading her adventures as a mom in Alaska.
Post a Comment