Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

The kids cooperated with me to get some great Valentine's Day pictures for our family!

Tonight Matt had to work :(. The kids and I went over the some friends home for a very special Valentine's Day dinner. My friend is always great at making each holiday special for everyone!
The kids were blessed by Valentine's treats from both sets of grandparents. Here they are showing me what their favorites are. Really Stephen is showing me and Eleanor is obliging me. My mom made her this tutu sweatshirt from a store bought sweatshirt. She really wanted to play with her coloring book. I promised her a picture of that tomorrow.

To finish off the evening, some pics of our us!  Even though Matt wasn't with us, I wore my "I love Matt" shirt so everyone would know!

3 comments:

Jon Luminati said...

So so sweet! Eleanor's dimples are just too adorable. And Stephen's personality just shines through his pictures. So nice of them to oblige! And I love you hair, Lauren. The curls are great! Happy Valentine's Day to you all.

Jon Luminati said...

Actually, it's Jen, not Jon. :)

John / Debby Laurie said...

I recognize those sweet Valentine pictures and what a cute HEART floor pose - very clever!

As Jen commented, I too love your hair and the curls.

Your traditional Valentine shirt - what a great top for Feb 14th!

DEB

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.