I am currently sitting in the Seattle airport waiting for my connection to Tokyo. You read it right, I am on my way to Japan. As I sit here I am kinda laughing at myself because I changed flights out of Seattle and that flight is already gone on time. My flight is experiencing some equipment issue that is delaying us at least 2.5 hours. Maybe next time I will leave the reservation as is, but 5000 miles may be worth it. I will remember this when I am on my way to someplace tropical on a "free" ticket. I have only been gone a few hours and I already miss my family so much! More on the trip in a later post.
The kids and Matt and Grandma are enjoying a beautiful Memorial Day in Alaska. The weather has been gorgeous and the streak continued today. He said by 10 they were out in the yard in shorts and tees playing. Matt's mom flew in last week to help in out for two weeks.
I don't have pictures from today, but here are a few from the past week. Stephen continues to love baseball. He's a little rusty, but can knock the cover off a plastic ball though.

Eleanor has had this bike for about three days and she is already a pro. The only thing that gets her is the curbs. She quickly gets back up and dusts it off, then off she does. I wish sometimes the girl had a little fear.
Gotta go, the flight is finally boarding! Have a great Memorial Day!
1 comment:
Nothing screams Spring like a baseball and bat! Enjoy your trip to Japan- Konichiwa!
Post a Comment