Through all of the chaos of life, there are moments with my children that I want to cherish forever.
1. Stephen tonight at bedtime gave me a big hug and kiss, then said: "You're my best friend."
2. Every night Stephen says "Hug and kiss, hug and kiss! Secret and question." Then he says, "I love you more." He whispers this into my ear. Then he always asks, "Can you get me a snack while I sleep?"
3. Eleanor whenever she sees me it is, "Mama, mama, mama!" Her tone is so special and the excitement cannot be replicated.
4. She is such a snuggler. Tonight, she brought her babydoll, her little blanket, and pacifier. She crawled up in my lap and snuggled right in. Then looked up at me and smiled!
2 comments:
So sweet. I love these moments.
So cool when they ask to snuggle. Absolutely my favorite part of the day! :) Miss yall lots!
Post a Comment