Friday, February 27, 2009

Flashback Friday

I am a little behind in blogging . . . still working on our trip to Hawaii one month ago. Stay tuned!

While we were in Hawaii, I remembered that the Hickam AFB had a great Mongolian BBQ. Matt, dennis, Marjie, and I had been when we were in medical school. It was a wonderful evening and we had a great picture to remember it by. So, I checked it out and it is still happening on Thursday evenings. It must be great, because it is almost 7 years later. I have to admit it made my day when I realized that Mongolian BBQ was happening. On Thursday night we checked it out. It was as good as I remember and Stephen had fun constructing his plate (but didn't want a picture).  

April 2002

January 2009

No comments:

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.