Then . . .
And now!
To the past seven years and at least "sixty more!" Thank you for all the love and support. From medical school to being real doctors, single and free to two kids, house sitters to home owners. To all the memories formed along the way, frienships made, and love that has grown more each day. The Lord has richly blessed us.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
To our future! I love you!


8 comments:
Congrats! So the real question is, what did the two of you find time to do for your anniversary with two little ones and your crazy work schedules.
Congrats you guys!
Hooray for 7 wonderful years and our wishes for many more to come!
Congrats on 7 great years! Time flies so fast. . . especially when they're good times! :-)
Happy Anniversary to you guys, too! Wow...seven years. Gotta wonder what the next seven will bring. I hope you enjoyed your special day!
Which photograph is my favorite?? I cannot choose - they're all wonderful. Celebrating with you! Soon you'll catch up with us...40 this year!
Love,
John & Debby
Which photograph is my favorite?? I cannot choose - they're all wonderful. Celebrating with you! Soon you'll catch up with us...40 this year!
Love,
John & Debby
Which photograph is my favorite?? I cannot choose - they're all wonderful. Celebrating with you! Soon you'll catch up with us...40 this year!
Love,
John & Debby
Post a Comment